49er Club Priority Point System
Athletic Foundation donors are rewarded through priority seating in Halton Arena for men's basketball season tickets and Jerry Richardson Stadium for football season tickets. The Priority Point System also applies to seating for regular-season basketball and football road games and post-season tournaments or bowl games. Priority points are assigned as follows:
- 4 points for each consecutive year of 49er Club membership
- 3 points for each $100 donated during the current fiscal year
- 3 points per $100 for current year FSL Payments
- 2 points for each $100 donated during the donor's membership history
- 2 points per $100 for FSL Total Paid
- 1 point for each consecutive year of purchasing men's basketball season tickets as a current 49er Club member
- 1 point for each consecutive year of purchasing football season tickets as a current 49er Club member
The following is an example of how the Priority Point System is applied: A 49er Club member has donated $1,000 per year for 8 consecutive years, made an FSL payment of $500 during the current year with a total of $1,000 FSL payments made during the member's history and has purchased men's basketball season tickets for 5 consecutive years.
|8 consecutive years of membership||4 x 8||=||32 POINTS|
|$1,000 donated during the current fiscal year||3 x (1000/100)||=||30 POINTS|
|$500 FSL Payments made during current fiscal year||3 x (500/100)||=||15 POINTS|
|$8,000 donated during the member's history||2 x (8000/100)||=||160 POINTS|
|$1,000 FSL Payments meda during the member's history||2 x (1000/100)||=||20 POINTS|
|5 consecutive years of purchasing season tickets||1 x 5||=||5 POINTS|
* Please note that men’s basketball season tickets are assigned based on each member’s priority rank as of June 30 for that fall’s season.
* Football season tickets will be assigned based on each FSL Account Holder’s priority rank as of April 1 for that year’s season.