|Forty-Niner focus: 2013 women’s soccer players|
CHARLOTTE, N.C. – Each Wednesday through the women’s soccer season, two current members of the Charlotte 49ers will be featured in a short personality profile Q&A. Players were picked at random for the particular week but were presented the questions ahead of time.
This week’s 49er focus includes redshirt freshman Nicole Anderson and junior Sara Trexler.
1. What is your favorite pregame meal?
Anderson: Jason’s Deli
Trexler: Bananas and peanut butter and jelly
2. What is your pregame ritual?
Anderson: Listen to music
Trexler: Listening to my iPod
3. Who is your favorite musical artist?
4. What one thing, off the field, can you do better than most?
5. What is one thing most people might not know about you?
Anderson: I played piano for five years.
Trexler: I do not like to ride elevators at all.
6. What is your dream job?
Anderson: physical therapist
Trexler: interior designer
7. What is your hometown famous for?
Anderson: Duke basketball
Trexler: the beaches
8. What do you believe it will take to have a successful season?
Anderson: Hard work and commitment
Trexler: 26 players headed in one direction. Also, staying in shape and having a positive attitude.
9. What do you see yourself doing in 10 years?
Anderson: Traveling the world
Trexler: Owning my own business, having a family and hopefully living in south Florida
10. Who has been most influential in your life and why?
Anderson: My parents because they never give up on me.
Trexler: My dad because he always has told me to be humble, hungry, smart and to keep focused.
11. What is your favorite quote/saying?
Anderson: Something worth having is never easy
Trexler: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me
12. What is one food you will not try?
Anderson: Chicken liver
13. What is your favorite book?
Anderson: Night Road
Trexler: I don’t like to read
14. What is one of your pet peeves?
Anderson: A couple sitting on the same bench/booth at a restaurant
Trexler: When people are talking on the phone in the car and you want to listen to music. Also, people who snore.
15. What is another sport at Charlotte you would play if you had the chance?