CHARLOTTE, N.C. – Each Wednesday through the women’s soccer season, two current members of the Charlotte 49ers will be featured in a short personality profile Q&A. Players were picked at random for the particular week but were presented the questions ahead of time.
This week’s 49er focus includes redshirt junior Jennifer Lee and senior Brooke Mulloy.
1. What is your favorite pregame meal?
Mulloy: Turkey on wheat with avocado and a recharge strawberry mango smoothie from Smoothie King
2. What is your pregame ritual?
Lee: Meal with team, listen to music
Mulloy: Smoothie King with Jessica Ryan, watch YouTube videos of U.S. National Teams and a handshake with athletic trainer Chris Clapton
3. Who is your favorite musical artist?
Lee: Avett Brothers
Mulloy: John Mayer
4. What one thing, off the field, can you do better than most?
Lee: Stay calm
5. What is one thing most people might not know about you?
Lee: I love to sing in my car
Mulloy: I have a secret obsession with Just Dance and Mario Kart on Wii
6. What is your dream job?
Lee: Doctor to be able to travel and help people through clinics
Mulloy: CRNA, nurse anesthetist
7. What is your hometown famous for?
Lee: Helping build the atomic bomb
Mulloy: Largest city in North Carolina and being nicknamed the Queen City
8. What do you believe it will take to have a successful season?
Lee: Having teammates who are willing to work for each other
Mulloy: 26 players moving in one direction
9. What do you see yourself doing in 10 years?
Lee: Hopefully I’ll be a doctor
Mulloy: Settled down, a practicing CRNA and starting a family
10. Who has been most influential in your life and why?
Lee: My parents. They’ve always been encouraging and supportive, especially of soccer.
Mulloy: My dad. He never ceases to amaze me with how far he will go to help someone else.
11. What is your favorite quote/saying?
Lee: Be the change you wish to see in the world.
Mulloy: Motivation is what gets you started, habit is what keeps you going.
12. What is one food you will not try?
Lee: Anything with a lot of mayonnaise
13. What is your favorite book?
Lee: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Mulloy: The Secret by Rhonda Bryne
14. What is one of your pet peeves?
Lee: When people wake me up from naps
Mulloy: Old people sitting alone
15. What is another sport at Charlotte you would play if you had the chance?