|Forty-Niner focus: 2013 women’s soccer players|
CHARLOTTE, N.C. – Each Wednesday through the women’s soccer season, two current members of the Charlotte 49ers will be featured in a short personality profile Q&A. Players were picked at random for the particular week but were presented the questions ahead of time.
This week’s 49er focus includes sophomore Maddie Kiebel and freshman Kaitlin Walker.
1. What is your favorite pregame meal?
Walker: Shrimp and pasta
2. What is your pregame ritual?
Walker: Listening to music
3. Who is your favorite musical artist?
Walker: Luke Bryan and Carrie Underwood
4. What one thing, off the field, can you do better than most?
Kiebel: Paint and draw
Walker: Jump rope
5. What is one thing most people might not know about you?
Kiebel: That I love to do art, mainly paint.
Walker: I’m afraid of spiders
6. What is your dream job?
Kiebel: Photographer that travels around the world.
7. What is your hometown famous for?
Kiebel: Absolutely nothing. No one has ever heard of where I’m from.
Walker: Being the peak of good living.
8. What do you believe it will take to have a successful season?
Kiebel: Commitment and hard work from every single person.
Walker: Having a positive attitude and believing in one another.
9. What do you see yourself doing in 10 years?
Kiebel: Hopefully traveling the world
Walker: Being a nurse and a mom
10. Who has been most influential in your life and why?
Kiebel: My mom because she has pushed me and always been there with the right thing to say to make sure I never stop trying.
Walker: My mom because she has shown me the type of person I want to be when I’m older.
11. What is your favorite quote/saying?
Kiebel: Judge nothing, you will be happy. Forgive everyone, you will be happier. Love everything, you will be happiest.
Walker: Those who say they can and those who say they can’t are both usually right.
12. What is one food you will not try?
13. What is your favorite book?
Kiebel: Divergent by Veronica Roth
Walker: Harry Potter series
14. What is one of your pet peeves?
Kiebel: Couples that sit on the same side of the booth when no one is on the other side.
Walker: The sound of people chewing
15. What is another sport at Charlotte you would play if you had the chance?