Scroll down for more ticket information.
SEASON TICKETS Buy Online!
Prime seating locations and guaranteed seat rights are available though the 49ers Seat License (FSL) program. For more information, visit Charlotte49erFootball.com or call the Charlotte 49ers Athletic Foundation at 704-687-4950.
Additionally, a limited number of season tickets outside of the FSL seating area can be purchased online or by calling 704-687-4949. Each season ticket is $180 and will be assigned by the ticket office outside of the premium FSL seating area. Please note these seats will not come with ownership rights or guaranteed renewal opportunity that FSL owners enjoy.
SINGLE GAME TICKETS
For fans inquiring about single game tickets for the August 31st opener versus Campbell and beyond, please note that single game tickets if available will be extremely limited. It is expected that the single game ticket on-sale date would be mid-August with exact date to be determined. If single game tickets are not available for sale at that time, the next opportunity will be from possible returned tickets the week of each game. When more specific information becomes available, it will be updated here and sent to our various email distribution lists.
Want to be added to our ticket information distribution list? Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request along with name and daytime phone number. When updated ticket information becomes available, you will be notified via email.
Charlotte 49ers Students will utilize their online ticketing account to request, claim and print their ticket for each game. For more information, visit Student Ticketing.
FSL holders and Atheltic Foundation members may have an opportunity to purchase away game tickets at a later date. Pricing for away games are at the discretion of the host institution and unknown at this time. Once tickets become available, information will be forwarded to these individuals. Tickets will be assigned at a later date by 49er Club priority ranking and ticket restrictions may apply. It is expected there will be no public sale of away game tickets. Contact the host institution for ticket availability.
GAME DAY INFORMATION
Once game day information is finalized, www.Charlotte49ers.com will be updated with various points of information for your review including a fan guide, parking information and more.
2013 GREEN & WHITE SPRING GAME
Held April 20, 2013 at 1:00pm at McColl-Richardson Field
Thanks to the thousands of fans who attended the first Green & White Spring Game. It was a tremendous success and allowed our campus to become familiar with the football game day environment. The information that follows was specific to April 20, 2013; however, future game days will incorporate much of same procedures. This information will remain here until the 2013 regular season information is available for sharing. If you have any questions or comments please sumbit them to email@example.com.
The McColl-Richardson Field ticket office will open 2 hours prior to kick-off for walk-up sales and Will Call ticket distribution. A valid photo ID is required when picking up tickets. Gates to the stadium open 90 minutes prior to kick-off.
- FSL season ticket holders will receive reserved ticket(s) at their seat selection appointment. For more information about your seat selection, call 704-687-4950.
- All other seating is general admission outside of the FSL seating tiers (see seating chart). Spring Game tickets will be $10 each and can be purchased online or by calling 704-687-4949. Online purchase allows fans to print tickets at no extra charge, thus avoiding will call lines at the ticket office.
- Charlotte 49ers Students should request, claim and print a ticket through their online student ticket account. Visit Student Ticketing for more information.
The parking lots open 4 hours prior to kick-off. All fans entering campus will need to park in designated parking spots via the following options:
- FSL season ticket holder parking permit will be distributed at the FSL seat selection appointment. Each permit will identify specific lot and required entry point of campus.
- Non FSL holders, may purchase a parking permit online by visiting Click and Park for the West and Union Decks. Fans wishing to pay cash on game day must enter the main University entrance from Highway 49 and proceed to the Cone Parking Deck.
- Faculty and Staff with a current parking permit displayed on their vehicle may park in the East Deck.
- Students with a current commuter parking permit displayed on their vehicle may park in Lots 5, 5A and 6.
More game day parking information is available here.
For full game day information including an A-Z guide, tailgating, stadium policies and more click Charlotte Football Fan Guide.
(Page updated 6/11/13, content subject to change)