The game manager or 49ers event staff for your particular sport will direct you to your designated parking area. If you are directed to a parking lot, please move bus to portion of lot furthest from the field of play to allow fans as many open spaces as possible.
BASKETBALL & VOLLEYBALL PARKING
Dale F. Halton Arena
Parking is available in the Cone and West Decks per the indications below:
Men's Basketball games - The Cone Deck is ONLY available for vehicles displaying an Athletic Foundation Parking Permit. Access for other event fans is in the West Deck via the entrance near Memorial Hall, formerly known as Brocker Health Center. Note the Union Deck beside the Student Union may be used for overflow parking.
Volleyball & Women's Basketball games - Parking is available in the West Deck via the entrance near Memorial Hall, formerly known as Brocker Health Center.
TRACK & FIELD AND SOCCER PARKING
Belk Track and Field Center/Transamerica Field
Parking is available in the West Deck via the entrance near Memorial Hall, formerly known as Brocker Health Center.
BASEBALL AND SOFTBALL PARKING
DL Phillips Sports Complex/Robert & Mariam Hayes Stadium
- Monday through Thursday games - free parking is permitted in the CRI Deck or Lot 23 which is easily accessible from the North Tryon St./Hwy. 29 entrance.
- Friday through Sunday games - free parking is permitted in the CRI Deck, Lot 23, Union Deck or Lots 18 & 19 as well as the West Deck based on availability.
Click Baseball & Softball parking for a detailed map.
There is NO parking, standing, or unloading near the entrance to the Wells Fargo Fieldhouse (previously Wachovia Fieldhouse). Please keep traffic flowing and proceed to your designated parking area.
Jerry Richardson Stadium & Judy W. Rose Football Center - the following applies to regular season games
For football game days, all campus parking will require a parking permit. The parking lots open 4 hours prior to kick-off. All fans entering campus will need to park in designated parking areas via the following options:
- FSL and season ticket holders may purchase a season parking permit from the Charlotte 49ers Athletic Foundation by calling 704-687-4950. Each permit will identify specific lot or deck and required entry point of campus. Click Football Game Day Parking Map
- To purchase single game parking permits, click Buy Football Parking Permits.
- For more detailed football game day parking information, click https://pats.uncc.edu/football-parking.
Page updated 7/25/14, subject to change without notice.