The game manager or 49ers event staff for your particular sport will direct you to your designated parking area. If you are directed to a parking lot, please move bus to portion of lot furthest from the field of play to allow fans as many open spaces as possible.
Dale F. Halton Arena (Basketball & Volleyball)
Parking is available in the Cone and West Decks per the indications below:
Men's Basketball games - The Cone Deck is ONLY available for vehicles displaying an Athletic Foundation Parking Permit. Access for other event fans is in the West Deck via the entrance near Memorial Hall, formerly known as Brocker Health Center. Note the Union Deck beside the Student Union may be used for overflow parking.
Volleyball & Women's Basketball games - Parking is available in the West Deck via the entrance near Memorial Hall, formerly known as Brocker Health Center.
Belk Track and Field Center/Transamerica Field (Track & Field and Soccer)
Parking is available in the West Deck via the entrance near Memorial Hall, formerly known as Brocker Health Center.
DL Phillips Sports Complex/Robert & Mariam Hayes Stadium (Baseball, Softball and Soccer Practice Field)
Fans are encouraged to park in the CRI Deck, Lot 23, Union Deck or Lots 18 & 19 (to the right of tennis courts shown on map), while the next option for parking is in the West Deck. Click Baseball & Softball parking for a detailed map.
McColl-Richardson Field & Judy W. Rose Football Center (Football)
For football game days, all campus parking spots will require a parking permit obtained in advance or purchased that day. The parking lots open 4 hours prior to kick-off. All fans entering campus will need to park in designated parking spots via the following options:
- FSL season ticket holder parking permit will be distributed at the FSL seat selection appointment. Each permit will identify specific lot and required entry point of campus.
- Non FSL holders, may purchase a parking permit online for the West and Union Decks.
- Fans wishing to pay cash on game day must enter the main University entrance from Highway 49 and proceed to the Cone Parking Deck.
- Faculty and Staff with a current parking permit displayed on their vehicle may park in the East Deck 2 & 3.
- Students with a current commuter parking permit displayed on their vehicle may park in Lots 5, 5A and 6.
For a full campus parking map, click Campus Map (please note: the lot/deck colors may not correspond with football event parking permits).
For non-game day parking allParking and Transportation Services policies apply for any special event or gathering unless specified otherwise to invited guests.
There is NO parking, standing, or unloading near the entrance to the Wells Fargo Fieldhouse (previously Wachovia Fieldhouse). Please keep traffic flowing and proceed to your designated parking lot.
Page updated 4/29/13, subject to change without notice.